"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sundays

I think that Sundays are the most wonderful, relaxing, perfect days. My dad is such a goofy person. He is one of those Bishops who is very proper, always doing things "The Right Way". I love Sundays because watching him sit on the stand is the funniest thing I have ever seen. He gets this hilarious look on his face when he hears people mess up. Not quite dissappointed, not quite amused. A mix between the two. It's almost better than hearing him use the phrase "Yea, even the Book of Mormon" as he conducts the meeting. Almost

I love Sundays because my mom makes the best dinners. I have the best Mom in the world. I swear I'm going to fail at being a mother no matter how good I am because I have her to measure up to. It's horrible but I'm so lucky. I love Sundays because my Young Women leaders love us girls so much. We got the "chance" to have a presidency meeting today. I love the respect they give the girls-it's almost as if we're adults and we have important things to say! (imagine that) I also love that shortly after eating dinner, the Home Teachers came, quickly followed by my mad dash out the door to get BACK to the church to sing in yet another musical practice! JOY

I love Sundays because they are rejuvenating, peaceful days. I even get the chance to read!!! Amazing.

I love Sundays because they are the Lord's day- they must be perfect.

3 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

I love Sundays because I get to see you and your cute new hair! Your mom is great but you will be a great mom too one day. I can't wait till you are one and our kids can hang out.

John said...

Sarah will be delighted to learn she has a new twin sister.

Unknown said...

I love Sundays too! Can't wait to spend part of mine with YOU tomorrow!