"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Friday, March 14, 2008

Oops

I just wrote a realllly long entry...and then for some bizzare reason it would not only not save, but deleted when I tried to post it. I will now continue on to give the reader's digest version of what I typed earlier...
Yesterday, I got in a car accident. After deciding that 50 balloons was not enough to fill Marisa's room for her birthday surprise, I jumped in the car and drove to Fry's to get more balloons. As I was pulling into the parking spot, I tapped the gas instead of the brake, and as a knee-jerk reaction slammed down on the gas. I smashed into (as my mom calls it) a "brick structure" and the car is pretty damaged. Not pretty at all. I spent the next 2 hours shaking and crying-it was probably the most terrifying thing I have gone through in my life. I am so lucky that no one else was even around me. Then it would have been exponentially worse. The worst part of the whole thing is the periodical jab my mom gets in now-"Do you remember which one's the brake" or "Hey, the gas is the skinny one on the right" or (more incredulous) "How in the world did you manage to do that??". It's horrible. It always comes with the little smirk she gets when she's trying to hold back a laugh...I will get her back for this!!!!

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

Yay your blog looks so good! I hope you keep posting because it is always good to read them. Keep up the good work!