"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Thursday, March 20, 2008

If I had ONE Wish

Now, I know this wouldn't be my ONE wish if I had anything to choose from, but it is a dream I've held for forever. I want to go to England. Not too farfetched right? Expensive, but not horrible.




I think that there is something magical about this country...It's probably not real but in my mind I just see this almost fairytale, sophisticated, cozy country. British people just crack me up and I'm completely fascinated with the whole culture. I know I'm being naive. But just let me be a teenager for 5 minutes-this is my wish!

On a more realistic note: I had an...interesting morning. My goal this Spring Break was to RELAX. And I've done a pretty fantastic job of it. So far. Until Amber and Kirsten decided to invite me on their 6:00 a.m. adventure to the Rec Center. I am NOT a morning workout person. I go to my personal trainer at 5 in the evening and do my normal workouts at 7 because this is the only time I have to. Running in the morning was not a fun thing for me. However, I have something new to suggest to everyone. Feeling a little down?? Try having a row-machine race against Kirsten. Amber and I were just irritated that we didn't have a camera to document the hilarity of it all. I dont know why it is so funny to watch her on a row machine, but I promise next time I will have a camera handy. (I beat her, by the way)

It's pretty pathetic that I loved the Rec Center way more than I love my normal gym-especially because I pay tons of money for the gym (well, my parents do, anyway) and the Rec Center is free. (for awhile) It was amazing fun.










3 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Don't get excited! It's just me! ha ha. The rec center was fun with you. we should go next week too!! I will beat you one of these days.

Unknown said...

I'll take you. When shall we go? Serious. Pick your date. Should we do it during fall break? Spring break next year. PICK. I'm taking you. I bet Susan will want to come too.

Amber said...

So glad you came with us--too bad you're not a morning person and I will probably never get to work out with you again. But I am glad we converted you to rowing :-)