"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Friday, March 14, 2008

Crazy, huh?

Well, I know it is probably just because I am on Spring Break, but I have the blogging bug. I have blogged non-stop today and yesterday...and I'm loving it. My next two adventures today were to chop off my hair and buy $100 True Religion jeans. I love both of them!!! My hair is shorter than shoulder-length and I was terrified to cut it but i seriously love it. As for the jeans...I splurged and the jeans fit amazingly. (Is that a word??? Probably not, but I don't have an AP English teacher reading this so I think I'm ok) I'm currently watching Sydney White with my family..."I'M A DORK!" I love this movie-it shows that its OK to be wierd and the outcast and not always fit in. Not to mention that Amanda Bynes is the epitome of cheesy wierndess and plays the part perfectly. Have a great night!

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

I love that movie too!! I never saw the end though so don't tell me what happens. I LOVE Amanda Bynes. And I can't wait to see your hair!