"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm SORRY

SOO, in the last few days I have been badgered to write a new blog post. I hadn't realized that anyone actually read my blog. But I guess I was wrong. So, for all of you faithful friends (ha, good joke) I'll try to update you on my life a little. I've just been struggling, trying to keep up with my never-ending school work. I just love high school soooo much. Outside of trying to keep up with my AP classes in order to get into my DREAM SCHOOL...my life is pretty grand. I just got called to be Laurel Class President in our ward, something that is pretty exciting to me. I've grown up with Laurel Class Presidents that have influenced me in ways I cant explain- to have the chance to maybe be that for some of the young girls in my ward is incredible. I also have had some other sweet things happen to me recently. I made regional choir and had an amazing concert at McKlintock High School a few weeks ago. The conductor was pompous and was a jerk, but it was all for the music (I had to repeat this to myself multiple times over the weekend) and the end result was amazing.
I also just found out that I made ALL STATE CHOIR! This means I will get to perform at Gammage on April 12th. This is huge, Gammage is a place that I could only dream of singing at, and now that dream is coming true. I am so grateful for the chance that I get to sing in this incredible choir this year...I was super sick on Friday for my audition and by some miracle I still made the choir. I must be doing something right...
Other than that, my life is pretty much normal. I'm still teaching piano as much as I can, and it is a great job to have as a teenager. I love it. I'll try to keep more updated!

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

Wow I almost gave up you ever posting again!! At least you try. I am glad things are going good for you. You deserve it as hard as you work. I can relate with things being crazy with school. Will it ever end!