"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Friday, September 11, 2009

Sometimes...

I want to sleep in so bad that I would rather cut off my right arm than go to class.

Marisa and I laugh so hard that I think I might die.

My roommates make me smile. or roll my eyes. or love my life.

I miss my home and family so much that I want to cry. and most of the time I do.

I really love my job. Especially days like today when I had to go bed bug hunting and just the sight of my boss picking up the mattress was priceless.

I think that college is exactly the right place for me to be.

I don't think college is the right place for me.

I'm amazed that I got into BYU, and amazed at how AWESOME this school is. I am so lucky.

I'm so proud of my best friend that she probably thinks I'm dumb.

I want to explore every part of Provo.

I forget a world exists outside of Provo, and when I'm reminded, just want to GET OUT OF HERE.

All of the time, I'm loving my life more and more.

I miss you guys.

A lot.

2 comments:

Jessica Grosland said...

You can do it, Alli! Going to class is definitely not as fun as sleeping in, I'll admit, but there's always Crepe Thursday to look forward to, right?

And you always have our Friendly Neighborhood Stalker who would be more than happy to let you cry on his shoulder. (*grins deviously*)

Alli said...

hahahhaha i love you..