"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Monday, September 28, 2009

I got Tagged

Kirsten tagged me in this blog post, so I thought that I would go along with it...since I'm not doing anything else at work (except for the stack of papers to be filed). Here are the rules. List ten Honest things about myself and tag 10 other bloggers who I think are honest in their blogging.

Here is a little insight on me:

1. I have a slight obsession with TV shows. It's lessened...a lot..since I've been at school, but I still have to watch some of my shows online.

2. I have separation anxiety when I'm away from my best friend too long. It's odd. I know. But I'm ok with being odd.

3. I drink a lot when I go out to eat. Not like..."drink"...but I have like 3 cups of water to every one cup of water that my friends drink. I'm just thirsty.

4. My dishwasher has been "broken" for the past month and a half. Last night, SURPRISE. It's not broken. We've just been handwashing dishes because we like to.

5. Sometimes, I'm socially awkward.

6. I get really frustrated that people are totally fine with hanging out with me until they find out I'm a freshman. Usually by the time they realize it though, we're already friends. And they're stuck...Can't tell you how many time's I've heard "You're 18?!?!"

7. I get really nervous about school. Because I know that I want to be an English teacher, but I'm not the best writer, and I'm not the best at grammar. But I really love to teach. And I love English. And that's what should matter, isn't it?

8. People rarely spell my name right. And sometimes it really irks me. It shouldn't, should it? But sometimes, it does. And other times, I almost wish I could change the spelling whenever I wanted. That would be kind of cool.

9. I really love BYU. And the temple (except for how cold it is on the way to the temple at 6 am). And being LDS in general. It's awesome.

10. I'm really bad at asking for help in simple things. I wish I wasn't. Mom's fault. Thanks Mom. haha kidding!

I tag Leigh Ann, Jen, Amber, Alicia, Jessica.

1 comment:

Leash said...

Alicia as in me?? :)