"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Thursday, June 21, 2007

my SIBLINGS

you know those days when everyone just is funny? you have funny days and not so funny days. and today, my brother, sister, and I were FUNNY. or maybe just tired...at lunch my brother and I were CRACKING UP and even my sister, trying to be annoyed, couldn't resist bursting into laughter. we were to the point where, had we been my mom, we would have been snorting. thank goodness i am not EXACTLY like my mother!
If i can explain a little about my younger sister...we are both...hmmmm how can i say this? We get a little obsessive. Some people would call it a good quality, we're focused, driven, and determined. SOOO we got the piano music for the EFY medley, the most amazing song. everrrr. i love this song so much. we're to the point right now where we actually FIGHT over who gets to play the song when we sit down to sing it together. She always wins, maybe i'm just too nice! ha it's days like today when i realize how much i really LOVE my family.

No comments: