"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Friends

I love FRIENDS. I think i have the best friends in the entire world. Seriously. Because it's summer, its hard because we don't see each other very often. So when MARISA got home today after being in utah for 10 days, i practically tackled her when she got to my house. Seperation makes the heart grow fonder?? I think so...but I'd rather not test it again. I've never laughed so hard in my entire life than wehn I'm with these 3 girls. From Utah to carmel apple dipping, John "Bythewater" to the crazy lady doing my toenails thinking that she was inspired by God, "exfoliating" to 98.thrizzle, these girls are my life. They laugh with me, cry with me, put up with me, and love me even though i'm crazy. They are amazing and i love them to death!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you! There's nothing quite like a good friend... someone who loves you no matter what! They are lucky to have YOU!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU TOO ALLISON!!!!!

love T