"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Family

I just spent all night at my grandparents house. my mom has 4 sisters and 2 brothers, leaving me with about 24 cousins. let me just tell you its a madhouse when we all get together. i've learned that it's necessary to take advil after a get together. but i love them more than anything in the world. the craziness and the chaos is so worth it...the little kids are the most perfect, innocent, beautiful little things EVER and i can't wait to have my own!! even though its so far away! it makes me appreciate the quiet at my house so much more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wonder if you'll ever know how much I love you? And how proud I am of you! I'm so SOOOOO glad you are my niece! (And my friend!)

AND welcome to blogging! Isn't it fun??