"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Today


Today, in Relief Society, I realized that a lot of my time is spent in the thick of thin things. Say that 10 times fast, and then come back to me.

Ok, ready? I spend too much time worried and stressed and overwhelmed. And about what? Nothing that has eternal consequences, that's for sure. I worry and I cause myself to be sick about things that, when it comes down to it, won't really matter in the long run. So instead, I am going to try to focus only on the things that really matter. I am going to try as hard as I can to focus on those things that will bring me closer to my Heavenly Father and do my best on all of the other things that I have in my life. I know that all the "good" things in my life will ultimately bring me closer to my Savior and Father in Heaven, but I want to make sure that it is really the "best" things that I am doing on a daily basis.

This is the beginning of my journey to a life without being stuck in the thick of thin things. Here's hoping I'll get to the end of that journey at some point in my life.


2 comments:

Malin koubaciai said...

nice :)
I'm u follower now!!!
http://octavia7.blogspot.com

ventepaschere said...

Vente de Bonnes Chaussures pas cher. Achat de Bonnes Chaussures sur chaussurespaschere!