"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Friday, April 2, 2010

Excitement

Well, it happened. I got the call today from Freshman Mentoring, telling me that they would like to hire me. After telling my current boss and ironing out the details, I am now the newest Peer Mentor for the 2010-2011 school year. I am thrilled. This is a job I know I am supposed to have. I love praying about things and then seeing how your prayers are answered. you don't always see it but it is cool when you can.

SOOOOO..this means that I will be home in less than three short weeks. It also means I have to get really good grades on my finals to make my GPA good. Which makes me nervous. But it's ok. It's worth it.

Because its worth 4 months at home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

4 months? wow! I guess you guys are out of school early! LUCKY! Can't wait.

I hope you can find a cool summer job. xoxo