"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Friday, June 20, 2008

EFY

So, I missed an important day in my blog's life. One year ago on the 16th was the first day I ever blogged. And believe it or not, that blog entry was titled "EFY" and was (shocker) about efy. At that point in my summer last year I had just returned from EFY and was so happy and dedicated to all the things I had decided I would do better this year. Where does that determination and focus go? Why do I forget each year the feeling I get when I know that I can be better? It is so frustrating to look back and realize all the things I could have done or should have done so I'm determined to only look forward because I can't change the past. Each year as I look forward to and plan for EFY I get so excited but I am always so scared that I will be dissapointed- that this year won't measure up to the years past. But they always do. This is the first year that I get to go with all 3 of my best friends. That alone makes this year better by far. We are going to have so much fun through the drive up to Utah, the late nights, early mornings, spiritual moments and screaming moments. It should be so amazing!
By the way...the date was so much fun.

3 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Who was your date with? I am so excited to see you next week!!!

Sheri said...

Can you e-mail me? I want to talk to you about piano lessons for my son. My e-mail is: sheritrezise@aol.com

Anonymous said...

You're invited!
http://efyblog.sundayinterview.com/?p=13