"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Friday, October 26, 2007

A to Zzzzz

Thanks for tagging me kirsten!
a... attached or single... single
b... best friend...my 3 girls-mattie, marisa & tiana
c... cake or pie...i love cheesecake but i love pie too
d... day of choice... saturday. it's calming but fun
e... essential item...lip gloss/chapstick
f... favorite color... yellow
g... gummy bears or worms... hmmmm....worms
h... home town... grew up in Tempe, az, now it's CHANDLER (c-TOWN)
i... indulgence(s)... procrastination, movies
j... january or july... july. even though i loveee winter july is so fun.
k... kids?... Yes! I can't wait. i just have to graduate and find a husband ha
l... life is incomplete without...music and love
m... marriage date... sometime in the future..lets say 6 years from now??
n... number of siblings... 1 Brother, 1 Sister. They are crazy kids
o... oranges or apples... apples
p... phobias or fears... being alone. not literally. like emotionally??
q... quote(s)... my favorite is the one thats from coach carter (no, kirsten, you didn't make it up)
r... reason to smile... friendship, love, music, beauty.
s... season... i love every season.
t... tag two... spencer & jen
u... unknown fact about me... most people know everything... ha
v... vegetarian or oppressor of animals... i am not a vegetarian!
w... worst habit... procrastination
x... x-rays or ultrasounds...i've broken my arm so i got x-rays then
y... your favorite food... layered sald and pineapple cheesecake
z... zodiac... virgo.

2 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

one of your reasons to smile is me! Of course. Also I think one of your favorite foods should be my cupcakes.

Unknown said...

This is so cute! It's fun to learn some random things about you.... I'll get busy doing mine...

I love you