"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Saturday, October 6, 2007

The LAKE

We just got home from Roosevelt Lake. It's an annual trip we take with 3 other families, and it was SO AMAZINGLY FUN. even though the girls were soooo lazy and sat around watching America's Next Top Model, we enjoyed ourselves. This morning we woke up at 530 and walked out the door with random swimsuit-sweatshirt-shorts combinations and dragged ourselves onto the freezing boat. The air was 65 degrees and the water was 75. needless to say, it probably would've been a lot smarter to get in the water, but it was too hard to move. we just stayed piled on top of eachother until one of us would be brave and go wakeboard. It was crazy fun!

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

I wish I could have come to the lake. I LOVE boating! When Josh and I own a boat one day we will all go together. I loved hanging out with you and Ben. He is so funny!