"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sisters


I'm realizing the importance of having SISTERS. yes, i only really have one sister, and i love her to death. but we're in the stage of life right now that we don't always....agree. so sometimes it is hard to realize that we will be the best friends each other could ever have. To me though, having a sister is more than having the same mom (although she's pretty incredible too). I have so many sisters that are blessing my life so much! My best friends are my sisters- we're learning that as we learn that we fight and as we walk into eachother's houses and feel at home. My leaders are my sisters- they teach me the things that they have already gone through and warn me of dangers ahead. I love sisters- even if Katie and I don't always show it.

3 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

yay alli! You put a pic. on your blog. You guys look so cute. I belong in this picture. I am your favorite sister.

Unknown said...

I like your new look on the blog! AND I LOVE that you feel that way about your sister NOW. I know that I wish that I'd figured that out a lot sooner. I love you!

Amber said...

I think the High school years are the hardest times for sisters. I fought with mine so much..and most of it probably started with "she wore my clothes and didn't ask me first!!!" Gosh! I mean really :-)