"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Monday, August 17, 2009

Provo+Europe

I have been absolutely awful at posting on some of the most important things that have happened to me. Europe was truly incredible. I'll do another post soon to tell all about it, but I can't even describe how amazing it was. We got to sing in St. Mark's Basillica in Venice, and see the Queen's car in London. We got to sing in a tiny, enclosed castle in Montreaux, Switzerland, and visit the Swarvoski store in Austria. I am so lucky to have had this experience and to have met the people that I met. And then...
PROVO. I've been living here for just over a month now. And I absolutely love it. I have had so much fun and have met some great friends so far. School starts in 2 weeks, and I'm counting down the days still the start of school (because that will mean someone had a birthday!!) and excited for all of my roommates to move in so I can get to know them. It will be interesting moving into this new apartment after being in the one I've been in the past summer. The weather up here is INCREDIBLE and I've so enjoyed being out of the AZ heat...although I loved going home last weekend. I'll post Provo pictures here too...but go to my facebook if you want to look at all of the europe/provo pictures!! will update soon...I promise.

No comments: