"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

PICTURES!

So, some of you wanted pictures...ENJOY
(they're all from my phone! LOVE IT!)
HAHAHAH Sister Seamons....wearing my sunglasses....great times
Hamilton vs. Dobson ME and ASHLEY
Me and Kody....friends since 7th grade!
This is Carlie. Her mom (Natalie) is one of my Young Women leaders and i took ms. carlie to her soccer game last week. Hilarious.
My babies!!! I love my Jaxon and Kylie...and Taylor and soon to be new baby!
FOOTBALL GAMES!!!
Marisa and Nathan (when we sang at the Diamondbacks Game)
MMAT=BFF
I LOVE MY HUSKIES!!!
She doesn't get out much!




Katie- notice she's cross-eyed??
My super cute brother- when did he grow up!?!
A Typical night out for dinner...
Family!!
BYE!!!



1 comment:

Cassandra Romney said...

I love them all! You look so grown up with your hair like that! katy looks crazy with her eyes crossed and your friends do need to get out more! Football games are so much fun and your right the HUSKIES do rock! I was a huston Husky in elementry! Way cute! I love the pictures! Take more!