"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I have a problem

During breaks, I become a blog addict. I blog stalk, I write, and I continuously think about what I should write. I am, in a word, obsessed. It is pathetic and it leaves me wishing that I could spread out all of my obsessive blogging time over the rest of my life instead of just condensing it into a tiny 2 week period of time. I really do love to blog- sorry to be inconsistent!

4 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Yay for you blogging again. I love all the pictures. Are you counting down the days you will be in Utah to see me?

Cassandra Romney said...

If you look at blogs all the time why dont you look at mine...If you want access to it i need your email address so I can add you! cclark@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Yeah. But at least you're finally catching us up! Cute stuff lady!

Amber said...

It was good to hear what you have been up to...although it makes me feel really lazy....but oh well! :-)