"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Saturday, May 17, 2008

O.M.G.

OMG. Oh. MY. GOSHHHH. Kirsten got me started on this fun little obsession last year. SYTYCD has become a post-mutual fascination...my leaders come over and watch it with me. So who will take the place of Neil from last year? (the man i fell in love with after watching him dance and then found out he used to play volleyball) And who will be the next Sabra and win it all? All I know is that there is a SYTYCD marathon on right now from last year and i plan on watching it and getting alll psyched up for the premire on thursday night. If you don't watch it yet...you really should! Kirsten- I MISS YOU. come back to me.

1 comment:

Kirsten Krason said...

I miss you so much!!! Life is not the same without you!! Come to BYU now! I am so excitd for SYTYCD!