"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I have a confession...














I blog stalk. Maybe it's because I have the phone I have, but I love just sitting and reading people's blogs. It fascinates me to see what people write about, what they deem important enough to share with the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm just a lunatic writing on here, so I love reading everyone else's thoughts and ramblings. Enough about me being a creep.

I thought I would post California pictures! I had such an amazing time with my best friends on the beach and at Disneyland! I am so lucky that I get to go to Europe and to college with my best friend!! Hope you all enjoy the pictures...we went for a choir competition, and we got first place and gold medals in both divisions we were in! It was an amazing trip...

No comments: