"The heart has its reasons in which reason knows nothing" -Blaise Pascal

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Choir Concerts


We're on our second to last choir concert. our FIFTEENTH choir concert. It feels so strange to know that this huge part of my life is so close to ending...only one more before its over. Hours have been dedicated to this music, and there is something so rewarding in that. That I have worked HARD and now I get to share with others what I've worked so hard for. On the other hand, sometimes choir concerts are just frustrating for me. I feel like I don't get to sit down and enjoy them. So tonight, I'm going to. I AM NOT GOING TO MC. Hallelujah. No sitting backstage the whollle time. I get to be a normal student. Love it!!
I love my friends and I'm so glad we get to be in choir together. It's been fun to have people to talk to about choir things to...and to go to our many, many events. I LOVEEEE THESE GIRLS. They are my best best best friends and I'm so grateful for them (Yes, I know you're reading this T) Love you all dearly!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NEW PICTURE!!!